255 Assay Street Retail
255 Assay St is Lake Houston's finest mixed-use luxury apartment development and boasts 17,000 square-feet of ground floor retail. Located in the heart of Redemption Square, Generation Park's 52-acre mixed-use district, 255 Assay St is the region's epicenter for upscale living and is perfect for restaurants, cafe's, hair and nail salons, and much more. Retail space is available from ±1,560 to ±7,310 SF with an expected completion early summer 2019.
- Located along Assay St the main artery of Redemption Square and fronting Beltway 8
- Patios fronting every space
- Parking is served by attached parking garage, street parking, and parking garage across the street
- Convenient access from West Lake Houston Parkway (20,070 VPD) and Beltway 8 (81,700 VPD)
- Adjacent to the 550k SF Kroger-anchored Westlake Marketplace
- Walking distance to TechnipFMC (Fortune 500), San Jacinto College, Lone Star College, and Summer Creek High School
255 Assay St Ground Floor Retail
- 14' floor-to-floor ceiling height
- 61'-68' depths
- Ample patio space available for restaurants
- Hard corner of Assay St. and Redemption Square Rd.
- Frontage along the energetic and programmed Redemption Square Plaza
- Surrounded by businesses, a Courtyard Marriott, and 252 luxury apartments above